The highlight of our 3rd day in Sibos was the special interest session hosted by BIS – “Streamlining the Financial Supply Chain Ecosystem” a session brought to you by the community.
We are looking to the business enrichment the main players of the financial supply chain (commercial banks and public administration) might offer to their customers (corporate and individuals). We approach the operational risk containment by:
1. liquidity management (reporting and forecasting)
2. trade finance automation
3. SWIFT enabled corporate to bank business interoperability
4. compliance with regulation
5. payment as a service to process the corporate treasuries and banks financial transactions in the European (multi-currency) space
6. fitted front and back office to handle the funds transfers of non banked individuals
We are proud that important speakers in the banking-financial community accepted our invitation to join the panel:
Radu Gratian Ghetea, President and CEO, CEC Bank S.A.
Rodica Tuchila, Senior Advisor, Arb Asociatia Romana A Bancilor
Ruud van der Horst, Independent Consultant
Corina Mihalache, Business Consultant Business Information Systems
Laurentiu Andrei, General Deputy Director Romanian Treasury – Ministry of Public Finance
Half the way of the Sibos week, which was so far rewarding, but also a bit tiring, we initiated an oasis of less formal networking, after Sibos closing hours, by hosting a dinner where we experienced a fusion of Dutch specialties and Romanian wine. We reunited, in a smart casual atmosphere, the Sibos delegates coming from Romania, business partners and customers.We still have one more Sibos day to go!