– FinTP-Connect provides banks with compliance to requirements of PSD2 – the two mandatory scenarios for accommodating AISPs and PISPs
– expand the open banking infrastructure with features targeted to people, SMEs and corporates, where banks themselves act as TPPs
– in countries such as Romania, where the rate of financial inclusion is very low, SMEs are left out of the financial ecosystem, in a similar way to the unbanked: access to finance is there, but it is very rudimentary
– we invite banks to act as FinTechs under PSD2, aggregate financial data of SMEs and present them with relevant offers, that currently are simply not there: balance sheet as a service, reconciliation, realtime cashflow analysis, predictive analysis, better credit scoring, factoring
– we would like banks to take over most of the very manual operations and of the overhead SMEs are forced to deal with.
Pentru informatii detaliate despre celelalte programe cofinantate de Uniunea Europeana, va invitam sa vizitati www.fonduri-ue.ro. Continutul acestui material nu reprezinta in mod obligatoriu pozitia oficiala a Uniunii Europene sau a Guvernului Romaniei. Proiect finantat in cadrul POC, Axa prioritara 2, Acțiunea 2.1, Prioritate de investitii 2b. Cod MySMIS: 115724, Nr. Contract Finantare: 101/16.08.2017.