– FinTP-Connect provides banks with compliance to requirements of PSD2 – the two mandatory scenarios for accommodating AISPs and PISPs
– expand the open banking infrastructure with features targeted to people, SMEs and corporates, where banks themselves act as TPPs
– in countries such as Romania, where the rate of financial inclusion is very low, SMEs are left out of the financial ecosystem, in a similar way to the unbanked: access to finance is there, but it is very rudimentary
– we invite banks to act as FinTechs under PSD2, aggregate financial data of SMEs and present them with relevant offers, that currently are simply not there: balance sheet as a service, reconciliation, realtime cashflow analysis, predictive analysis, better credit scoring, factoring
– we would like banks to take over most of the very manual operations and of the overhead SMEs are forced to deal with.