We at Allevo hope you all had a great time this summer and, now that you’re back in the office, we welcome you with great news on our most recent and also our most exciting project yet!
With help from the EU, as beneficiaries of the Competitiveness Operational Programme 2014-2020, we just embarked on a 2-year journey for developing an innovative open source solution for corporate treasuries. We must admit we’ve been waiting for this moment for some time now, since many of the SMEs we’ve discussed with had expressed interest in such a project and we are obviously looking forward to making it happen.
Please know that our future software suite will also benefit from a redesigned portal, as well as an automated testing tool and a benchmarking tool. Yay!
The main purpose of our project (by its official name, TOSS – Treasure Open Source Software) is to enhance access to ICT in a cost- and time-efficient manner as far as the processing and settlement of corporate financial operations are concerned.
Here is how we are going to achieve that:
- Develop a treasury software suite which would consolidate payments initiated, among others, by ERP and HR systems. This way, we’ll help optimize the corporate financial decisions.
- Build a modern architecture in order to connect corporations to the banks they’re working with, thus empowering corporations to use the same kind of technology that banks use.
- Develop a system designed to centralize financial and treasury operations.
- Build a short-term prediction component for liquidity flows, which would allow corporations to identify potential delay risks in terms of their own financial obligations ahead of time, in order to take measures for avoiding them.
- Offer innovative solutions for financial transactions processing, distributed under the GPL v3 open source license to members of the EURONEST Regional Innovative Cluster IT&C HUB, that Allevo is proudly a part of.
Target Audience of this Project
- Big manufacturers (automotive, pharma, and energy industries, among others)
- Service providers (distribution of utilities, distribution of goods, retail chains, and many more)
- Small and medium enterprises that are collaborating with big manufacturers
- Financial transactions processors or third-party service providers for certain financial instruments
- Intra- or inter-sectorial financial infrastructures
Other potential extensions regard the relationship between the corporation and its individual or institutional clients, as well as sharing certain information with them or even allowing some financial operations to accompany the exchange of goods or services.
This project is co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund under the Competitiveness Operational Programme 2014-2020, Priority Axis 2 “Information and Communications Technology (ICT) for a competitive digital economy”.
Pentru informatii detaliate despre celelalte programe cofinantate de Uniunea Europeana, va invitam sa vizitati www.fonduri-ue.ro. Continutul acestui material nu reprezinta in mod obligatoriu pozitia oficiala a Uniunii Europene sau a Guvernului Romaniei. Proiect finantat in cadrul POC, Axa prioritara 2, Acțiunea 2.1, Prioritate de investitii 2b. Cod MySMIS: 115724, Nr. Contract Finantare: 101/16.08.2017.