It’s that time of the year again when we wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Before taking time to relax and reflect on life, the universe and everything, we look at 2019’s achievements.
The board of Allevo is extremely proud to have accomplished so much in what feels like 3 years, not just 12 months. A warm thank you to all our customers, partners, supporters, suppliers, fans and last, but not least, colleagues, for helping us get this far!
Photo courtesy of InnovX
- Strategic partnership with DocProcess – Feb 2019 https://allevo.ro/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/EN-Allevo-and-DocProcess-A-Tech-Alliance-for-the-Future-of-Global-FinTech.pdf
- The partnership with SWIFT was extended, now covering both Romania and Moldova – Mar 2019
- Submitted a grant application to MCSI for a solution that helps SMEs achieve financial inclusion using the rails set by PSD2 and open banking – Apr 2019
- Fintech Finance interviews Allevo and Erste Bank to show innovation coming from Romania – Jun 2019 https://www.fintech.finance/01-news/fintech-finance-presents-the-regtech-show-2-01-open-banking-eastern-outflanking/
- The TOSS project has been extended with 6 months, adding API interfaces to the original architecture and design – Sep 2019. We also just went through an audit lead by the Ministry of European Funds, an opportunity to do a quick health check on the structure of financial information and deliverables. And with good feedback! https://allevo.ro/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Comunicat-de-presa_Allevo-anunta-prelungirea-proiectului-TOSS.pdf
- Strategic partnership with WSO2 to deliver well designed open banking solutions – Sep 2019 https://allevo.ro/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Allevo-and-WSO2-Partner-to-Provide-Open-Banking-Solutions-in-Romania.pdf
- We offered consultancy, test and validation services to banks, to audit their implementation of Open Banking solutions for PSD2 compliance – Sep 2019
- Allevo recognised as ‘National Winner’ for Innovation in the prestigious European Business Awards competition – Sept 2019 https://allevo.ro/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Press-release_-Allevo-named-National-Winner-for-Innovation-at-EBA.pdf
- Allevo exhibited in the Discover zone at Sibos, the largest event to date, graciously organized by SWIFT in London ExCel. There’s an interview available with Fintech Finance (thank you Ali Paterson and Liz Lumley!) and a podcast with Brett King on the launch of Breaking Banks in Europe – Sept 2019 https://www.sibos.com/conference/exhibitors/allevo-37b
- CEC Bank is live on SWIFT GPI with the help of Allevo FinTP feature for GPI – 30 Sept 2019
- Allevo has been selected in BCR-InnovX accelerator program for Scale-ups and is on a back to school spree until Feb 2020 – Oct 2019 https://www.fintech.finance/01-news/allevo-selected-bcr-innovx-accelerator-program-for-scale-ups/
- In between events, we took the Allevo team on a casual teambuilding event at Conacul dintre vii and Budureasca wineyard (while it’s still legal) – 12 Oct 2019
- Ioana Guiman moderated the tech trends panel at the first “Annual Payments Forum” event organized by the National Bank of Romania, bringing banks, fintechs and the regulator under the same hood – 22 Oct 2019
- Ioana Guiman was part of the SWIFT #gpi panel, at the 10th edition of SWIFT Business Forum Romania, moderated by Marianna Janssen, alongside Deutsche Bank, Erste Bank, CEC Bank and Banca Transilvania – 24 Oct 2019
- We delivered FinTP-Instant to one of the top 5 banks in Romania, to help them use the Instant Payments service offered by TransFonD – Dec 2019
We are also extending our team with young and bright talent. If you dislike getting bored in a big corporate, if you like to know what you work for, if you want quick and honest feedback, then you’re right for the task.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from all of us!
Note: The TOSS – Treasure Open Source Software project is co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund under the Competitiveness Operational Programme 2014-2020, Priority Axis 2 “Information and Communications Technology (ICT) for a competitive digital economy”.
Pentru informatii detaliate despre celelalte programe cofinantate de Uniunea Europeana, va invitam sa vizitati www.fonduri-ue.ro. Continutul acestui material nu reprezinta in mod obligatoriu pozitia oficiala a Uniunii Europene sau a Guvernului Romaniei. Proiect finantat in cadrul POC, Axa prioritara 2, Acțiunea 2.1, Prioritate de investitii 2b. Cod MySMIS: 115724, Nr. Contract Finantare: 101/16.08.2017.