Allevo at work
For the stand show, there is a full set of presentations and demos available, illustrating Allevo portfolio, with focus on latest pitches. These are also available to the virtual attendees, on the Virtual Sibos platform launched by SWIFT.
Not really events per se, both planned and unplanned product demos and concept presentations are, collaterally, great networking opportunities, allowing the crew to fulfill its mission of proving its friendly hospitality to all stand visitors.
See Allevo’s Sibos presentations for: Corporation-to-Bank Solution, Allevo Esfera, Allevo FMA, Payment Solution for State Treasury, PAYaaS, qPI Automatic Testing, qPI Workers’ Remittances, Allevo qPayIntegrator
Now for the fun part: each and every day, with the title of “after-hours”, Allevo hosts the traditional, by now, five o’clock couple of unrelated commotions:
● the daily draw: three lucky visitors of the day are awarded Romanian icons, hand-painted on glass; since three is the lucky number, here are three of them
● the Romanian wine tasting: forced by country regulations, there has been a change of color to the wine we’ve delighted our past guests with: now it’s white. It still is the same type of wine, specific to Romania, the Feteasca wine (roughly translated ‘maiden’); this is a great occasion to experience if its taste & flavor equals that of the black wine one.
All efforts and patience of the participants asking for a brief discussion, presentation or product demo will be rewarded with a gift, a Romanian traditional souvenir pack from Allevo:
– a traditional unisex hand woven bag
– a white scarf for the ladies (or for the wives or girlfriends waiting back home)
– a memory stick containing all Allevo stand presentations
– a book; we know everyone loves kindle and iPad, but we just could not help going for the real thing: a bilingual edition of Adrian Georgescu’s “How many people am I?”
– a book sign mini lamp to improve the reading experience