Allevo team was very excited to celebrate 21 years on the market on November 21, 2019, with very distinguished guests: customers, partners, colleagues and supporters.
We also organized our 32nd edition of the User Group Meeting were we wanted to find out more about the issues that our clients and invitees are struggling right now, in the context of so many new regulations for the financial banking system. So we have created a debate about:
- SWIFT products and services, especially SWIFT gpi;
- Open banking and our partnership with WSO2;
- Instant payments and FinTP Instant Payment feature;
- qPayIntegrator migration to FinTP;
- the extension of the TOSS project -FinOpsSuite, our corporate treasury solution, part of the EU-co-funded project “Treasure on Open Source Software” -until March 2020. We also had a live demo session about the project;
- live demo about Allevo’s Money Liquidity module;
- TARGET2 –TARGET2Securities, cross-border payments and universal confirmations.
A sneak preview of the atmosphere can be found on our Facebook page (full photo gallery on Facebook).
- Implementation projects for Allevo product portfolio
- Contributes to defining solution architectures and technical analysis
- Installs, configures and administers:
- Operating systems: IBM, AIX, Linux, Windows (including HA Clusters)
- Middleware: IBM WMQ, Apache MQ, Microsoft BizTalk, WSO2
- Database: Oracle, PostgreSQL, MSFT Sql Server
- Application Server: IBM WAS, Weblogic, JBOSS, Apache Tomcat
- Allevo open source products
- Customer support services for Allevo and third party products as agreed in the Software Support Services contracts (recurrent services, on-demand, version management and so on)
- Provides on-site and remote assistance using the Help Desk service
- Communicates and interacts with customers (technical, operations and business areas) and also with Allevo teams (development, test, business analysis, sales)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field
- Strong technical skills
- Experience as system administrator or database administrator
- Various OS administration skills (Windows, Unix/Linux, OS400)
- Experience with either of: database (Oracle, Postgres, others), middleware/messaging (IBM WebSphere MQ, ActiveMQ), application servers (IBM WebSphere Application Server, Weblogic, Jboss, Apache Tomcat), WSO2 API Manager
- Nice to have: understanding of financial message standards, financial market infrastructures, banking operations
- Likes to work as part of a team
- Languages: Romanian, English
- Will to learn
- Competitive income package, including health insurance and food vouchers
- Professional training: courses, workshops, conferences, support for certifications (IBM, Oracle, Microsoft and others)
- Opportunity to learn from our team of experts
- Opportunity to acquire competences on SWIFT platforms and services (Allevo is one of the 8 SWIFT partners, having direct access to their test environment)
- Being part of financial and banking projects in Romania, as well as abroad
The payments ecosystem is rapidly transforming and new challenges are arising continuously. Allevo is directly involved in assisting financial institutions to successfully face these challenges. Through our software products and value added professional consultancy and support we are able to assist our clients on a step by step basis in any hot projects linked/relevant to the payments area.
In the context of the T2-T2S consolidation, the migration of cross-border payments and cash management messages to ISO20022, banks are expected to send universal confirmations for the payment instructions they receive through SWIFT messages, Instant Payments, compliance with PSD2. For this puropose, banks are also required to adapt the internal applications for interfacing with SWIFT gpi or Open Banking. These are the projects that Allevo is and will continue to be directly involved in for the next years.
On our list, the most urgent projects that banks must start preparing for as we speak, in order to be ready on time, are:
- TARGET2-TARGET2Securities consolidation (migration of the financial messages from the MT format to ISO20022 – to be finalized in November 21, 2021, as per Eurosystem’s imposed deadline).
- The migration of cross-border payments from MT Category 1, 2, and 9 messages, to their ISO 20022 equivalents – deadline: November 2021 for receiving payments in ISO20022 format and November 2025 for both incoming and outgoing cross-border payment flows in ISO20022 format – deadlines set by SWIFT.
- SWIFT gpi – a service offered by SWIFT to monitort he progress of cross-border payment instructions throughout their entire payment channel, offering to the participating banks visibility, transparency and processing speed for the payments sent and received. Although joining SWIFT gpi service is optional, starting with November 22, 2020, all SWIFT members will be required to confirm in the gpi Tracker that the funds have been credited in the beneficiary’s account. This is a mandatory requirement for all incoming cross-border payments, in order to create visibility and traceability on the status of a payment. SWIFT gpi seems to become the new standard for cross-border payments on SWIFT network.
Allevo is here to offer banks the support needed to ensure compliance with all these projects, by constantly providing technical solutions along with its 20 years experience and know-how in processing financial transactions according to the financial industry standards.