On November 13, we organized the 31st edition of Allevo’s User Group Meeting, also marking our 20-year anniversary!
The User Group presentation was built around freshly completed and on-going projects regarding:
- Data protection, resilience, maintenance and fraud prevention
- SWIFT products and services
- qPayIntegrator migration to FinTP
- FinTP-Instant aka FinTP Instant Payments feature
- FinOps Suite: our corporate treasury solution, part of the EU-co-funded project “Treasure on Open Source Software”
- FinTP-Connect: our PSD2 compliance solution for banks, which also opens new business opportunities as far as open banking beyond PSD2 is concerned
The presentations were also seasoned with two live demo sessions: one regarding our FinOps Suite project, and the other on FinTP-Connect.
Here is a sneak preview of the atmosphere (full photo gallery on Facebook):