intended for financial institutions, is a pre-requisite to any other feature, available in mono or multi processor environments; qPI-TIP can be ordered with an additional number of connectors.
- Technical integration between different business applications, including connectors for two back-office systems
- Embedded message routing mechanism, with two routing modes: based on rules and on content
- Conversion into/from SWIFT FIN and XML format (the native format type used by qPayIntegrator) from/into other formats
- Embedded single and multiple funds transfer instructions and securities settlement & reconciliation messages
- Advanced capabilities for transaction searching and reporting
- Transactions tracing and logging into history database
- Persistent end-to-end transactions
- Technological reconciliation of the transactions with internal/external confirmations
- Multi-threading capabilities
- Communication errors detection and error recovery mechanism
- Security component, including the management of groups and users, profiles, functions etc.
- Message archiving