Allevo provides analysis and implementation services for all its licensable products (FinTP, qPayIntegrator, Esfera, FMA), ensuring a complete delivery of the solution tailored for each specific customer needs.
This is possible because allAllevosolutions, including software products and services, are highly customizable, ready for integration with various back-office systems and interfaces, meeting each individual customer’s business requirements.
Typical phases of one-time installation:
- Analysis of business and technological requirements and delivery of recommended specifications
- Project consultancy, including project and installation planning (according to the specifications)
- Solution design and development according the agreed specifications
- Installation and configuration of the solution as specified in the installation plan
- Assistance for solution testing and acceptance according to the installation plan
- Registration of installed software products, their versions, installation locations and specific configuration in an installation and configuration record
- Provide basic skills transfer, during installation for up to two of the client’s system administrators